Asylum League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Asylum Bank

+2
Recep
Doctor Beast
6 posters

Go down

The Asylum Bank Empty The Asylum Bank

Post by Doctor Beast Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:26 am

So we have 100 bucks in the Asylum Bank! cheers . But what are we going to do with them?Are we going to throw them down a drain, let me lose them to Imp, or are we going to put it thowards something useful?This thread will be about everyones opinions on the bucks situation.

Doctor Beast

Back to top Go down

The Asylum Bank Empty My solution

Post by Doctor Beast Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:35 am

I agree with Scizor we should make a league shop.
#1:It provides consistent buck inflow, so one day we need to get 2 lobby declares for some reason.Oh wait someone bought a _____ we have the bucks!
#2:It will allow challengers and staff to have more fun within the league.For example we could add a buck lottery, where you would pay for a ticket.Or a skip where challenges could skip a person in the league.
#3:If we were to host a game show, or a big versus, or something big.Bucks could serve useful in these things.So if you earn bucks from the lotterys or something else this would help you.
#4:Lets say Wiley wanted to be promoted, and recep and all the wardens are AFK.Wiley could just buy a promotion pass.And boom hes ready to do his test!
#5:Why wouldnt we want bucks, they also help us provide winning challengers with their earnings.
So I hope we choose a shop I don't think theres a reason why we shouldn't.

Doctor Beast

Back to top Go down

The Asylum Bank Empty Re: The Asylum Bank

Post by Recep Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:43 am

I bought a League Shop in Yeah!!! and it didn't work out very well, because no one ever bought anything from it. I'd be reluctant to buy another one but I wouldn't say I'm against the idea.

Recep
Admin

https://asylumleague.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guard Arcylos Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:42 pm

Hello guyz I aint a guard but i am to lazy to make a new account.
So what are we gonna do with the money you bishes got together for our bank? Tbh i dont actually know but a shop sounds great.
If you do a shop though for your league it cant be just a normal shop, it would have to be something attractive where people really would spend their money.
The shop could help us or backfire badly, but the best solution would be to give me all the moneyz so that i get a Alpacca of truth alt and a Kyogre one.
Other than that a Lobby declare for our league would be great too so no one would have to feel bad cuz advertisement, the shop combined with some more members through the declare could really help us to earn even more moneyz and make our league more attractive to battle in general.
This could have been a very bad idea, but all in all i think we should get a shoppey

Guard Arcylos

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Sokka Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:43 pm

the shop imo waste of money. I feel as if we have 2 options . option a) save money up for bucks tours or b) save and give obviously good users of the league some wealth for good loyalty to the league!

Chief Sokka

Back to top Go down

Post by Frøntier MineTurtl Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:04 pm

WHATEVER WE CHOOSE IT NEEDS MORE COWBELL
Frøntier MineTurtl
Frøntier MineTurtl

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmROCKHard Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:05 pm

We should give them to IAmROCKHard when he completes his challenge. That, or save up way more before opening up a shop. Just my 2 cents.

IAmROCKHard

Back to top Go down

Post by Fai Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:17 pm

I disagree with rock but i do believe we should at least try out the idea of a league shop.

Fai

Back to top Go down

Post by Recep Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:45 pm

Sokka, Beast and I came up with an idea together for alternating between having a lottery one week and a bucks tour the next. People would pay 1 buck for each lotto number they wanted, and then we would randomly choose a number out of however many total numbers we sold. The winner who got assigned that number would receive most of the bucks in the jackpot, and we would keep some to fund the bucks tour for next week. Thoughts?

Recep
Admin

https://asylumleague.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down